- onion finely chopped,
- Tomato chopped,
- coriander leaves finely chopped,
- Green chilli finely chopped,
- 2 eggs,
- Mix onion,tomato,coriander leaves and chilli.
- Separate egg yolks and whites.Beat lightly egg yolks and salt.Beat egg whites till frothy.Add yolks to whites mix gently.
- Add oil in a frying pan ,spread oil in a base of ban then add egg mixture.if necessary,gently spread eggs to cover base.Reduce heat to medium.Cook till
edges start to set.Scatter onion -tomato mixture over eggs.Cook till underside lightly browned .Loosen omelette edges with a spatulas,lift half omelette
and fold over other half.Cook about 30 seconds.Turn over.Serve hot.