- Mangoes are one of the most delicious and nutritious foods.
- Mangos are an excellent source of vitamins A, C and E.
- Jamun fruit, which is known in Tamil as Naaval Pazham or Nagapazham, also called as Java Plum, Black Plum, Jambul and Indian blackberry is a precious but humble fruit.
- Chikoo Fruit (called as “Sapota pazham” in Tamil Nadu) is a rich source of digestible sugar, protein, fibre and minerals like phosphorus, calcium and iron.
- Pomegranates are not only delicious and beautiful, they’re also one of the most nutritious fruits we can eat.
- Pomegranates are being hailed as a super-food which can protect the heart.
- The jackfruit is Low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium and High in Vitamin C and Manganese.
- The seeds, known as breadnuts, are rich source of complex carbohydrate, dietary fiber, vitamins like vitamin A, C and certain B vitamins, and minerals like calcium, zinc, and phosphorous.