- 2 lbs fish fillets, fresh or frozen
- 4 bacon slices
- 4 medium sized onions
- 1 can tomato wedges
- 2 cans cream of potatoes soup
- 1 tablespoon diced parsley
- Mixed Vegetables
- Salt to taste
- Fry bacons and fish in a pan until crispy.
- Now, add onion, frozen vegetables, salt and seasoning in fried fish and bacon mixture.
- Cover the pan and keep it on a sim flame for about 10 minutes. Then, add fish in it and cook again on sim flame for 10 minutes.
- Now, break the fish with spoon and add tomatoes.
- Mix the soup, milk and cream in a bowl.
- Now, mix this mixture to the soup mixture and heat lightly and finally add crumbled bacons and then serve it hot.