- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cup bittersweet/semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat milk (stove or microwave) until it just begins to bubble.
- Meanwhile, process chocolate in a food processor or blender until the chocolate is finely chopped.
- Mix chocolate and sugar.
- Combine hot milk and chocolate mixture and blend until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Once cool, stir in heavy cream and vanilla.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker.
- Mix in ice cream machine for 25-30 minutes