- Dosai Batter – 4 Cups
- grated carrots – 3/4 cup
- Green Chillies – 2
- cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- onion – 1 finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 finely chopped
- Red Chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for frying
- Heat a little oil in a pan, then add cumin sedds, when it splutters add onion and green chillies and saute.
- When it turns golden brown add tomato, red chilli powder, grated carrot salt and saute for a few minutes till it gets cooked.Keep this sepeartely.
- Dilute the dosai batter with water, if necessary.
- Pour like ‘dosa’ and when it gets cooked well one side, smear the carrot masala over the dosa, smoothly and add little more oil and turn and cook well.Serve hot with coconut chutney.