- Medium Onion.
- 4 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 red chillies.
- 3 spoons of light Coconut Milk.
- Curry Leaves.
- Green Onions to garnish.
- Mustard, Broken Urad Dhal, Curry Leaves.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes in to long slices.
- In a kadai, add 2 spoons of oil and when hot, add mustard, broken urad dhal, red chillies and curry leaves.
- Saute for a few seconds and add the chopped onions.
- Saute again till the onions are pink and then add the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle sufficient salt and mix till the water is all reduced and the tomatoes are cooked well.
- Grind all the sauteed ingredients along with 3 spoons of coconut milk to a smooth paste.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped spring onions for a burst of colour and flavour.
- Serve with Dosa.