- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 cup Ground nut or Peanut roasted
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 1 inch piece Tamarind
- 3 Whole red chilly
- Add oil in a Pan.Once oil gets heated add whole red chilly,cumin seeds,pepper and coriander seeds.
- Switch off the stove once all the ingredients become little brown.
- Add tamarind after switching off the flame and mix.
- Once the fried ingredients gets cooled put it in a blender along with roasted ground nuts.
- Coarsely blend the Ingredients then add grated coconut.
- Add required amount of salt and water and grind it to a paste.