- Mushroom- 3
- Garlic- 2 or 3
- Coriander leaves- 1 sprig
- Corn flour- 4 tsp
- Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Spicy Cornflakes- to taste
- Salt- as required
- Mix Cornflour in little amount of Water without any lumps.
- Finely chop Mushroom and Coriander leaves. Grind Garlic and keep aside.
- Cook Mushroom, Coriander leaves, ground Garlic by adding 1½ cup of Water in a pan or a vessel for 10 to 15 min in medium flame.
- Once it is cooked, keep the stove in low flame and add Cornflour mix, Pepper powder, Salt. If required add some more water. Cook till it become slightly thick or the desired consistency.
- Serve hot with fried Cornflakes.