- Onion – 2
- Tomato – 1
- Green Chilli – 1
- Garlic – 3 piece
- Ginger – A Small piece
- Maida – ½ spoon
- Hot Milk – ½ Glass
- Salt – As required
- Oil and Ghee
- Heat a pan. Add 2 to 3 tspns of oil.
- Add Onion, Green chilly, Ginger and Garlic. Fry for some time till Onion becomes brown. Then add Tomatoes and Salt.
- After frying for 2 to 3 minutes add 1.5 glasses of Water into the pan. Let it cook for sometime. After it gets cool, grind it in mixer.
- Heat a pan and add 1 tspn of Ghee. Add ½ spoon of Maida and fry for sometime.
- Then add hot Milk and stir it for sometime till the Maida melts in the milk. Finally add the grounded mixture and heat it for sometime.