- 1/2 Kilo – Prawns
- Cut into small pieces –3 Tomatoes
- Cut into small pieces – 2Onions
- 1/2 a Teaspoon – Turmeric Powder
- 5 Tablespoon – Oil
- To taste – Salt
- 20 – Red Chillies
- 1 inch piece 2 – Ginger
- 1/2 Coconut grated – Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon – Jeera
- Wash and clean prawns well.Heat a vessel with oil, first fry the cut onions till golden brown. Then add cut tomatoes cook well.
- Put in the ground masala and 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder. Fry well for 10 minutes till the raw smell of masala goes.Then add the cleaned prawns.
- Mix well into the masala and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Then add 1 glass of water add salt to taste and let it boil well till the prawn is well cooked.