- Pizza base
- Tomato sauce 100 ml
- Onions(big) 3
- Tomato 3
- Capsicum 3
- Chicken 125 grams
- Cheese 20 gm
- Pepper powder 1/2 tsp.
- Boil the chicken in water with pepper and oil and after it is cooked make it into small bits.
- Cut or shred the vegetables into desired size and shape.
- Spread tomato sauce on the harder surface of pizza base. To this add onions, capsicum and tomato. Over this add the chicken pieces.
- Top this with the onions, capsicum, tomato and the grated cheese.
- Allow it to cook in a microwave/oven for 3-5 minutes.
- Variation: Chicken sausages can be used in the place of chicken.