- 6 chicken legs
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp red chilli pwd
- 1/4 tsp black pepper pwd
- salt to taste
- 1 big onion finely chopped
- 2 dry red chilli deseed & tear into pieces(or chopped green chillis)
- 1 tsp grated ginger-garlic (optional)
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wash chicken and drain water completely.
- Marinate the chicken with tomato sauce,vinegar,soya sauce,red chilli pwd and pepper pwd for half an hour.
- Heat a vessel and add the marinated chicken and let the chicken cook in its own juices(dont add water.Cover and cook till the chicken absorbs all the spices and sauces.
- Keep checking and stirring so that it doesnt burn.Meanwhile heat oil in a pan.
- When hot add the onions,chillis and garlic-ginger and fry well on high heat stirring continuosly till well browned.
- Add the fried chicken legs and stir fry for 4-5 mts till well roasted and coated with the onions.
- Servw hot.