- 2 lbs of fish (any large variety you like)
- 1 tbsp of ginger paste
- 1 tbsp of garlic paste
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of red chilli powder
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Oil to deep fry
- Clean the fish and cut into fingers.
- Marinate the fish fingers in a mixture of ginger-garlic paste, salt,pepper and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Mix red chilli powder,soyasauce ,pepper, salt and all purpose flour.
- Remove the fish fingers from the first marinate and roll them in seasoned red chilli and flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry in hot oil till crisp and done.
- Remove onto an absorbent paper to remove excess oil and Serve hot with your favorite chutney.