- Beef – 500 gm
- Sliced Onions – 3 desert spoon
- Coconut Milk – 1/2 cup
- Garam masala – 2 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 desert spoon
- Salt – As required
- Oil – 2 desert spoon
- Mustard – 1 tsp
- Boiled water – As required
- Soak the garam masala in little water and make a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a Kadai, splutter Mustard seeds.
- Fry the sliced Onion until well browned.
- Add Garam masala and stir until oil floats above.
- Place the meat pieces into it.
- Adding boiling water, vinegar, salt and simmer the fire and allow it to cook.
- When the meat pieces have cooked well, add coconut milk.
- Cook on a low fire until gravy becomes thick. Serve hot.