- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined skewers
- Mix olive oil, tomato sauce, garlic, and red wine vinegar in a bowl. Flavour the mixture with salt, basil, and cayenne pepper. Now add shrimp to the bowl.
- Cover the bowl and put it to refrigerate from 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
- Next step is to preheat grill for medium heat. Now drive skewer through the shrimp discarding marinade.
- Oil the grill grate and cook shrimp on the preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side.