- Mutton – 1/2 kg
- Onion – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Curd – 2 cups
- Coconut – 3 tbsp
- Cloves – 1
- Cinnamon stick -1
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt – to taste
- Oil -2 tsp
- Wash and clean Mutton pieces.
- Heat a vessel. Add Curd, Mutton pieces, Salt, Onion, Turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Ginger garlic paste and allow mutton to cook well.
- Then heat Oil in a pan. Add Cinnamon, Cloves, Fennel seeds, Curry leaves and add this to the gravy.
- Grind Coconut in to a paste and add this to the gravy. Bring to boil once and remove from heat.