- 1 1/2 lb boneless Mutton
- 2 spring onions
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic,finely chopped
- Chili sauce
- Soya sauce
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- Pinch of ajinomoto
- Oil for frying
- Make cubes of the boneless mutton.
- Take corn flour and soy sauce and mix it a bowl with the mutton cubes.
- Fry it in hot oil. Remove the mutton from the pan and sprinkle some corn flour over it and fry them again.
- Take a separate pan with some oil and heat it.
- Add chopped spring onions and capsicum and fry. Add the fried mutton cubes to it and mix well.
- Add chili sauce, soya sauce and a pinch of ajinomoto and mix well. Serve hot .