- 1.5 cups warm water, divided
- 1 T active dry yeast
- 1 t honey
- 2 cups flour (I used all white as I had no wheat)
- 1 c whole wheat flour
- ¾ t coarse salt
- 2 t olive oil
- Stir yeast into ½ cup warm water. Add honey and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place flours in food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- Add salt and pulse. Pour in yeast mixture, remaining water, and oil. Process 1 minute until dough comes together.
- Let rest 20 minutes before rolling out.
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mix all together and top on crust.
- I baked my crust for about 5-10 minutes then topped with white sauce, shredded chicken, mushrooms, broccoli, and cheese.
White Pizza Sauce