- Bread (white or wheat, any) – 8 to 10 slices
- Cabbage (chopped) – 2 cups
- Carrot (grated) – 2 cups
- Onion (chopped) – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 spoon
- Chili powder – 1/2 spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – to deep fry
- Dip the Bread slices in water and squeeze out the water. Take this in a mixing bowl.
- Add chopped Onion, Cabbage, grated Carrot, Ginger garlic paste, Chili powder and Salt to it. Mix well with the Bread pieces.
- Make small dumplings of this mix or vadas (Take small portion of the mix and flatten that between your palms).
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry these dumplings or vadas till it turns into golden brown color.