- 4 bananas, cut each one in half, then cut into quarter lengthwise
- 115 g all purpose flour
- 5 g baking soda
- 2 g salt
- 40 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 g water
- 15 g shredded coconut
- 15 g white sesame seeds
- 500 g vegetable oil
- Heat the oil to 375 degrees F.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together.
- Whisk egg and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Whisk in dry ingredients, then water to make a thin batter.
- Whisk in shredded coconut and sesame seeds.
- Dip banana pieces in the batter, deep fry until golden brown.