- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 cup cooked green peas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup crumbled paneer
- 4 green chillies chipped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt to start
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilly powder
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 32 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- In a bowl combine the peas, paneer, green chilies, salt, chili powder, and garlic. Mix well.
- Make chapathi batter consistancy using refined flour and make squre shape flatten chappathi’s
- Place one teaspoon of the mixture into a center of chappathi’s. Lightly brush the sides of the wrapper with the egg white.
- Fold the wrapper over to form a triangle, or if you are using round wrappers, fold to form a half-moon.
- Press the edges with a fork, gently to secure the seam so the filling does not fall out.
- Deap fry it in Oil. Serve hot.