- All purpose flour(Maida) – 1 cup
- Chili powder – 1 tbspn
- Salt – to taste
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 1 or 2 tspns
- Mix All purpose flour and Salt in a mixing bowl. Add water and start kneading till it turns into firm and soft dough.
- Make dough into round shape and apply Oil over the dough.
- Divide the dough into lemon size balls.
- Roll each ball into flat and round shaped sheets. Apply flour if the dough sticks while rolling.
- Cut them into small squares using a knife and deep fry them in oil till golden brown.
- Store them in air-tight container.