- Carrots – 3 nos.
- Milk – 1 cup.
- Sugar – 1 cup.
- Ghee – 3 tsp.
- Cashew nuts for garnishing.
- Raisins for garnishing.
- Peel the carrots and grate them.
- Soak the grated carrots in the milk and pressure cook.
- Heat sugar and ghee in a non stick pan.
- Add the pressure cooked carrots and milk. Stir well.
- Keep the lid closed in between stirrings, as there maybe some splashes, when the milk and ghee boil together.
- When the milk condenses and the halwa begins to thicken, remove from flame.
- Garnish with cashews and raisins roasted in ghee.