- Cocoa powder – 5 tbsps
- Butter – 1/4 cup
- Dark Chocolate – 50g
- Sugar Powder – 2/3 cup
- Vennila essence -1/2tsp
- Take a saucepan let it to heat then add butter once its melts down, add the cocoa powder and vanilla essence.
- Melt the dark chocolate with the help of microwave oven ,pour to that mix
- Mix really well until everything blends.
- Add some sugar to increase the sweetness.
- Grease the molds with butter and then pour the chocolate in to the molds.
- Let harden for several hours at room temperature until hardened and remove from molds. You can also stick in the fridge to harden more quickly. Will store for over a week at room temperature or can be kept refrigerated for longer.