- Sugat -3/4cup
- cardamom Powder- a pinch
- pure ghee-1tsp
- Roast peanuts for about 15 minutes on a medium flame until you get a pleasant aroma. At this point the peanuts must be very easy to peal.
- Powder sugar fine in the mixer/blender.
- Peal the roasted peanuts, add (pealed) cardamom and crush them fine in a mixer/blender.
- In a shallow bowl on the flame, take 1 teaspoon of pure ghee. Add powdered sugar and keep stirring on a medium flame.
- When sugar powder melts completely switch off the flame and add powdered peanuts.
- Stir this mixture and when well mixed, spread this mixture on a wooden board.
- Roll this with chapathi roller & cut into pieces immediately.