- Puffed Rice 4 cups
- Jaggery 1/2 cup
- Green Cardamom 1
- Lightly bruise the cardamom.
- Grate or pound the jaggery into small pieces.
- Heat a deep vessel on medium flame, add jaggery, cardamom and 1/4 cup of water.
- When jaggery turns to thick consistency much like honey, remove from heat and add mamra. Stir quickly and thoroughly to stick all the mamra to the jaggery syrup.
- While it is still warm, take handful of mamra mixture and make ladoo out of it with both the hands. Repeat the same with the remaining mamra mixture.
- Store tight and they stay good for weeks.