- Milk – 1/2 liter
- Sugar – 250 gm
- Maida (All purpose flour) – 1 tsp
- Rose water – 2 drops
- Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Baking powder – a pinch
- Boil milk and add lime juice to it.
- Strain in a muslin cloth after 2-3 minutes.
- After all the whey is strained, add maida and baking powder to cottage cheese.
- Knead properly to make a soft and smooth paste.
- Divide into equal portions and make 18-24 rounds or half the size of rasagollas as desired.
- Now make sugar syrup with water and sugar in a clean
- As soon as sugar dissolves, add the rounds to it and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Put off the flame and let it cool.
- Add rose water and chill.