- Black sesame seeds – 1 cup
- Ragi Flour-2 Cup
- Jaggery – 1/2 cup
- water -1/2 Cup
- Cardamom powder – a pinch [Optional]
- In a Pan fry the sesame(ell) till good smell comes out.
- Then add water in ragi flour mix it well, make sure that batter will not be watery.
- Make Dosa with that Batter.
- Mix well both fried saesame(ell) and this dosa using grinder or mixie.
- While grinding add jaggery as per your need.
- Add a pinch of cardamom powder with that for good smell.
- Then Make in to Round balls.