- Wheat Rava – 200gms
- Sugar 300gms
- color powder(optional) – 1/2 spoon
- Ghee – 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder 1/2 spoon
- Cashew and raisins – a handful
- Heat a spoon of ghee and fry rava till good aroma comes out from that.
- Take 2.5 cups of water and when it is boiled add rava and allow it to boil well.
- Then add Sugar. I don’t like to add color so left out if you wishyou can add a pinch of color powder.
- Stir well continuously in Sim heat.
- Then Add cardamom powder.
- Add little Ghee.
- When it gets thick remove from the heat.
- Fry cashews and raisins in ghee and add it with kesari.
- Mix well and Spread in Ghee Coated plate.
- Then make it as pieces.