- Carrot – 1/4 kg
- Onion – 1 big (chopped)
- green chillies – 2 or 3
- Grated Coconut – 1/2 cup
- Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves Few
- Urad dal – 1 tsp
- Peel and grate the carrots in a big grater.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Splutter the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- Add curry leaves. Add onion and green chillies and saute till the onions become translucent.
- Add the carrot and salt and bring to boil for some time.if necessary add some water and cook for about 2 min.
- Then Add the grated coconut and mix well.
- Serve hot with rice