- 1 bunch fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 5 or 6 small onions
- 2 or 3 Red chillies
- 1 medium sized tomatoe
- Mustard 1tsp
- Urad dal 1tsp
- Wash the mint leaves well.
- Heat oil in a pan, then add whole onion fry for few minutes then add red chillies and tomato fry for few minutes.
- Finally add mint leaves fry for some time and let it cool
- Grind it to a smooth paste with grated coconut and salt.
- You can add water if the mixture is thick.
- Heat oil in a pan. Let the oil get heated add mustard seeds after it pop up then add urad dal let dal is roasted a little bit.
- Pour this to chutney mix well.
- Serve with rice or Dosa.