- Coriander – 1 bunch (chopped and washed)
- Fresh coconut – ½ cup (grated)
- Green chillies – 5 or to taste
- Ginger – ½ inch
- Tamarind paste – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp7. Salt – to taste
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Urad dal – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 44. Oil – 1 tsp
- Take a pan and heat with 1 tsp of oil.
- Add chopped coriander leaves, green chillies and ginger.Sauté for few mins.Remove from the heat. Allow it to cool.
- Then grind with coconut, tamarind paste and salt.Grind to a fine paste.Remove from mixer jar and transfer into serving bowl.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp oil and heat.
- Add mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When they start to crackle add curry leaves.
- Add this to the chutney and mix well and adjust salt.