- 1 Cup Frozen Corn thawed in the microwave for 1 minute 250gm Paneer (cubed)
- 2 large Tomatoes diced
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Jeera (cumin) seeds
- 1/2 tsp Haldi (turmeric) powder
- 3/4 tsp Lal mirch (paparika) powder
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- Mash the thawed corn in a blender/mixer till it turns into a thick paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, once it is heated, splutter jeera (cumin) seeds, in it.
- Then add coriander, turmeric and paparika powder and stir for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Now add your chopped tomatoes. Stir it for another 4 minutes on high flame.
- Reduce the heat and bring it to medium, add mashed corn to the vessel.
- Stir for another 2 minutes and then add paneer to it. After stirring the whole thing for a minute or two.
- Leave it on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Corn Paneer is ready.