- 1/2 kg Paneer, cubed into 3 cm pieces
- 200 gms Plain yogurt
- 2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Chaat masala powder
- 2 tsp Tandoori masala
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Few drops of red food color
- Cooking oil for brushing
- Mix together all ingredients except the ingredients for garnishing.
- Leave it aside for half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Keep the paneer in a drip pan and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and brush the paneer with oil and again bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with onion rings and lemon.
- Ready to serve.