- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 tsp tamarind paste mixed in 1 cup water
- 1 ½ sp rasam powder
- Asafoetida a pinch
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- ½ tsp crushed garlic
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 6 curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the mustard seeds and let them splutter. Add the asafoetida, rasam powder, garlic and curry leaves.
- Add tamarind water, pineapple, green chilly and salt.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Garnish with coriander leaves