- Vegetable Steaks – 4
- Tomato ketchup- 2 tsp
- Sliced buns- 4, Dalda- 2 tsp
- Onion-1 (cut into thin round slices)
- Tomato- 1 (cut into thin round slices)
- Carrot- 1 (cut into thin round slices)
- Cabbage leaves- 4
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 spoon
- Salt,Butter- 2 tsp
- Boil water in a pan add turmeric & salt to it.
- Turn off the heat. Put the cabbage leaves & carrots in that hot water and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Then take the vegetables from the water and drain on paper towels.
- Heat dalda in a pan and toast the buns.
- Then apply butter & little ketchup to the inner sides of the buns.
- Keep 1 cabbage leaf, 1 tomato slice, 1 steak (or) cutlet, 1 onion slice, 1 carrot slice in between two slices of a bun. Prepare all the buns in the same manner.