- Sliced Mushrooms – 1 pack
- Ginger paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Onion – 1 no
- Tomato – 1 no
- Coriander powder – 4 tsp
- Masala powder – 4 tsp
- Chilly powder – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves(optional) – 4 stems
- Wash mushrooms in warm water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and stir, till brown.
- Add chopped onions and stir, till onions are cooked.
- Add coriander powder and
masala powder and stir, till the smell of masala powder comes out.
- Add one or two chopped tomatoes, chilly powder and stir well, till tomatoes blend well.
- Add mushrooms, cover the pan with a lid and cook on a low fame,
till mushroom is cooked.
- Secret to cooking mushroom well is that you should not cook mushroom in water. Mushroom, itself has a lot of fluid which comes out when heated up. Hence it gets cooked in its own fluid.
- Add water and salt as required and stir well, till everything blends.
Garnish with coriander leaves.