- Marie biscuits, -1Pkt
- ½ Cup Sweetened Condensed milk
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1-2 tsp Milk, if required(i used)
- ½ Cup Desiccated coconut
- Cadbury Gems- 1pkt
- Crush biscuits finely to make a fine powder using mixe. Sieve and keep aside.
- Cream butter in a medium bowl. Add the fine biscuit powder, the cocoa powder and the condensed milk.
- Blend gently into a smooth dough. Make small balls.
- Roll in desiccated coconut and press with gems chocolate , Decorate as per your interest
- Choco balls Ready.
- I learned this recipe from Ruchi blog